This is an easy way to preview how SigParser can parse emails into parts and contact details.
Request JSON will go here...
Resulting JSON will go here...
View JSON Output Model Spec
Email Parsing FAQ
How do I get a key?Signup for a SigParser account. You can just use a username and password to create the account. Then generate a free API key on the API Tools page. You'll get more than 1000 requests per month for free. If you need more, contact us and we can discuss your requirements.
How much volume can your API handle?A lot. We're talking millions or billions of requests per month. You should use our calculator on the API Tools page to calculate how much you'll likely need.
How accurate is your parsing?
Very accurate. We've validated our results with thousands of mailboxes across hundreds of organizations. Our users care about accuracy and so they submit any errors they find. If you find an error submit it to us and we'll have a fix out within a few days generally.
From our experience we estimate SigParser can find:
- 99.98% of emails chains are split correctly
- 99.97% of email addresses in an email reply chain
- 99.95% of signatures are identified
- 99.5% of phone numbers in email signatures
- 98% of phone type label (mobile, work, home)
- 85% of inline phone numbers (my cell is...)
- 98% of titles
- 80% of street addresses in the United States, Austrailia, Canada
- 60% of company names when present in signature
- 95% of country names if present in the signature
- English - The best quality.
- German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch
- Most things are similar to English except:
- 98% of phone numbers in email signatures
- 95% of phone type label (mobile, work, home)
- 90% of titles
- 75% of inline phone numbers (my cell is...)
- 40% of company names when present in signature