Dragnet Technologies, LLC (“Company” or “We”), creator of SigParser, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.sigparser.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through mobile and desktop applications, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website and our Services.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may linked to.
Information We Collect and Store
Website Tracking Details
We collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including as your navigate through and interact with our Website and we may use automatic data collection technology.
This can include:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also collect statistical data which doesn’t contain personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and applications and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website and applications according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or applications.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
When you register for an account, we collect some personal information, such as your name, phone number and email address.
You may ask us to import your contacts and email history by giving us access to your third party services (for example, your email account or CRM) or to use your social networking information if you give us access to your account on social network connection services. In fact, in order to use most features of our Service, you must link a third party email account to your SigParser account. We then import, create, and update versions of your address book and emails for you to access in SigParser. You will also have the option to import and update versions of your calendar, social media contacts and mobile phone call history, and you can later choose to upload files to, or provide comments through, SigParser. Additionally, SigParser can push contacts to CRM systems like SalesForce or your email marketing system like MailChimp or Constant Contact.
When you invite others to join your team/database SigParser, we send them an email invitation to the provided email address. By inviting someone to your team in SigParser you are giving them access to most of the data in your account although there are some controls available to limit access.
SigParser will never share or sell the data (ie. contacts/accounts/phone numbers/email addresses…) it extracts from your systems like email accounts and CRM systems with third parties except as required to deliver the requested services. For example, SigParser will use a third party service to geocode the physical addresses/location of contacts from emails so you can see your contacts rendered on a map. In this case we only send the address and not the email address or phone number to the other service.
SigParser will collect aggregated statistical data as a part of devivering the service. SigParser will not share these statistics with others for marketing purposes unless you give explicit consent. An example would be consenting to be included in a case study or customer testimonial.
SigParser does not allow reading your email by internal team members, contractors or affiliates as a general rule.
In any following cases SigParser internal team members may need to see the email or extracted contact data:
- You have granted explicit us permission to look at your email data either via email or support chat
- It is nessecary for security purposes (such as investigating a bug or abuse)
- It is necessary to comply with applicable law
App’s use of information received, and App’s transfer of information to any other app, from Google APIs will adhere to Google’s Limited Use Requirements.
Additional Information we collect also includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with you (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website.
Collection and Use of 3rd Party Personal Information
You may also provide personal information about other people, such as their email address. This information is only used for the sole purpose of completing your request or for whatever reason it may have been provided. If you believe that one of your contacts has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Data Supplementation
SigParser may use the information you provided when you signed up such as your phone number, email address and name to obtain additional business contact and company information from third party sources about you, such as business intelligence platforms. The information obtained by these third-party sources is from publicly available sources such as news articles. This information is used to support SigParser’s marketing and sales efforts. The SigParser sales team may contact you based on this information to gauge your company’s interest in SigParser’s services and technology solutions. You may opt-out of these communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in the email or by sending a request to the SigParser Support team by emailing email@example.com.
SigParser will not use any of the data extracted from your email accounts or CRM systems (contacts, phone numbers, email addresses) for SigParser’s own marketing purposes and will not provide it for use to any other third party.
When you use the Service, we automatically collect certain information from your Device, its software, and your activity using the Services. This may include, for example (but without limitation), usernames, the Device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, the web page visited before or after you came to our website, information you search for on our website, locale preferences, identification numbers associated with your Devices, your mobile carrier, date and time stamps associated with transactions, system configuration information, metadata, and interactions with the Service, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site.
Additionally we keep log data on our backend servers of any data processing activities for your account for a limited time period, typically 60 days, to help us diagnose issues. Some personally identifiable information such as usernames or email subjects may be present in the log data but this data is only used for debugging and diagnostic purposes. Access to these logs is strictly controlled within the the SigParser organization.
When using the Email Parsing API we don’t store any of the email content such as subject, sender, receiver or recipients. We may store statistics such as length of the email, processing time, or other non-identifying information.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for fulfillment, billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We will never disclose the data we extract from your email account or CRM systems to third parties unless it is for the delivery of the service.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Our affiliates and subsidiaries are also not allowed to sell any data SigParser sends to them about you and the contact data SigParser extracts from your systems. For example, if you connect your email to SigParser and SigParser finds 10,000 contacts, our affiliates and subsidiaries are not allowed to contact those contacts or give that information to third parties for any other purpose than delivering the requested services.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website and application users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “invite user” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose information about you:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dragnet Technologies, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your Personal Info
SigParser acknowledges that you have the right to access your personal information. We collect information for our clients. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the client that you interact with directly.
Access to Data Controlled by our Clients
SigParser has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data, should direct his query to the SigParser’s Client (the data controller). If the Client requests SigParser to remove the data, we will respond to the request within 30 business days.
Service Provider, Sub-Processors/Onward Transfer
SigParser may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the provisions in this Policy regarding notice and choice, as well as the service agreements with our Clients. A list of Sub-Processors can be made available upon request.
An example would be sending contact data such as a street address to a geocoding service which will allow SigParser to plot contacts on a map for you inside the application. This does not entitle the geocoding company or any other third party to sell or give away your data for marketing purposes.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or 310 S Twin Oaks Vly RD #107 - 337, San Marcos, CA 92078-4387.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website or on or through our applications. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through our applications or any of the Website features or register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of our Services or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. However, no company can absolutely guarantee that all internet transactions and activities can be kept totally secure.
Leaving the service
You can cancel your account at any time and delete your profile.
If you haven’t invited anyone to your team (single user mode) and you click the “Delete Account” button in SigParser to delete your account, we’ll mark your data for deletion and delete it within 10 to 90 days. We keep your data around for this time in case you accidently deleted it and you need to recover it.
If you have other team members and try to delete your account, we can’t delete your data from the team. We can remove your user account but any data you added to the SigParser team will remain. Only the team owner can fully delete the team. Email email@example.com to delete all your data.